terça-feira, 9 de março de 2010

Back in Black

I'd been watching a serie for the last few weeks and figured that something was changing in me and all the things that happened for the last two years all the drama, all the losses... Everything.

It had been difficult for me to see myself as I was and even if someone talked to me about who I am, I could understand but I couldn't live.

Today I went to the gym and felt good for the first time since... felt good, I want to read, I want to wright, but even with this feeling i didn't felt good enough to understand myself.

And finally... I catch the feeling, the... meaning of all this.

Who I am or who am I suppose to be it's two different people.

Be aware, Be me that has to be enough, I'm tired to think, to theorize, to regret for the things that I did, for the words that I didn't say.

I understand that I'm human and I'm bound to make mistakes and learn with them and I have to move on, get my own life a life that's different, that has a mean.

I remembered that I can't fix anyone... Even me, but I have to accept who I am and... I did.

I have to build now my dreams. And full fill my needs about knowledge. I wanna work, buy a car, buy Blue-Ray with my own money, without help and receive and I'm going to do.

My heart is open now and I hope that he can stays that way for a long time, I feel free.

There is a song a beautiful one and I heard...I felt joy...



"Your time's up. Good Luck!" - In Treatment

3 comentários:

CL disse...

Cara, lendo esse post me lembrou uma conversa nossa.

A gente tava na japonesa, e aí você falou que tinha medo do amor da sua vida passar por você, e você não reparar. E eu falei que tinha medo do amor da minha vida passar, e eu ainda não ser o amor da vida dela.

É bem isso que você escreveu... Eu sei que quem eu sou, e quem eu deveria ser, são duas pessoas diferentes. Talvez por isso eu to sempre tentando melhorar. Mas no meu caso, é mais uma exigencia pessoal.

Mas, bom, queria dizer que fico feliz que na sua odisseia em itabuna, você anda se conhecendo melhor e achando suas respostas, se sentindo livre.

Eu espero de verdade poder dizer o mesmo sobre mim daqui a um tempo.

Já to ansioso pela nossa proxima noitada/bebedeira.

Abraço cara, saudades

Anônimo disse...

Vc é demasiadamente na minha....
As vezes até desejo que não fosse tanto assim...
Beijos
Saudadesssssssss

CL disse...

Guga, postei no BPF, acho que vai te deixar mais tranquilo. abrass