terça-feira, 23 de setembro de 2008

Don't worry I've got the music in me

Keep me in your memory…

I don’t like to give up on things that I want

And I believe

That in my time I will think in the past and I won’t feel the empty anymore.


With the shadow of the day

I’ll close my eyes, and I’ll turn my back to all the things that you said…

And the song that I wrote for you do not belong to anyone anymore.

Don’t worry I won’t please you to stay, because goodbye sometimes is the only way.


I woke up, and I think that I’ll apologize

And all the things that I said… I could apologize.

But I won’t

My pride is more than this “word”, my love is in my heart and if you don’t accept that, it’s worst than I thought.


And All the things that I’ve been doing for you, don’t worry because there is no blood

Now I face myself, and I realize that’s nothing that I can do.

And I don’t need more sorrow my life just begun.

I won’t forget the valentine days; I won’t forget your eyes, your mouth or your heart beat.


But I will star over again.

3 comentários:

Simone Brasil disse...

tá bem bonitinho seu brógui novo!
=)
bjs!!!

Anônimo disse...

Nossa, ficar lendo essas coisas e não ver o nexo com os fatos é fogo =/
Mas achei o poema, música, sei lá. Mo legal (Y). Vê meu scrap, dá uma olhada no album que te mandei, se vc viu, avisa que viu, fiz com mo carinho xD

Abração

Simone Brasil disse...

pooooooooooooosta!!!!!!!!